- If you have a juicer..fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Collards are high in calcium.
- If you have a blender..blend a bunch of fruit together and drink some fruit smoothies.
- Those powdered "Green foods" or "Super foods" supplements. I uusually grab a few single/sample packets at WholeFoods to use after a flush.
- Sea Salt
- Braggs Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother. It's alkalizing, detoxifying and has minerals like potassium. Easy to chug down with some water or use as a salad dressing with olive oil.
- Black Strap Mollasses for extra calcium. There's 10% calcium in 1tbsp. It's also high in other minerals.
For my first meal after a flush, I usually blend a smoothie of bannanas, strawberries, blackstrap and collards or spinach. I don't really measure it, I just start with about 2 bananas and a bunch of strawberries. Then I start adding the others in. I probably use aboout 3tbsp of Blackstrap and a handful of spinach or a few collards.