CureZone   Log On   Join
33 Flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,734
Published: 15 years ago

33 Flush

Hi, All
Did my 33rd last Wed (its been 6 weeks since the last one).
Have been flushing for 3 yrs now.
Each time I do one I'm hoping it'll be the one of the last 3 ones, but still have stones.
Prepped by drinking Sour Cherry Juice and taking MagMalate the week before.
(Have also been taking Lecithin, Schizandra, Liver Caps with Milk Thisle, Alpha Lipoic Acid
and Dr Chistopher's Gallbladder and Liver Complex and other stuff).

On the day of the flush I had a cup of soup and a slice of sourdough for breakfast,
after that I just drank a little water every 15 minutes or so.
Started Epsom Salt at 4 & 6 PM, then GJ/OO at 8Pm.

Restless night- usually I'll sleep, but this was a long night...

Had another dose of GJ/oo after my 3rd dose of Epsoms, the finally fell asleep and almost missed the 4th Epsom Salts , taking it late...
Passed quite a bit: lots of small stones, a dozen larger ones (grape size), then bunch of chaff, more stones...
At the end of all this I had stuff which looked like blue-purple paint: I'm thinking it might be meds from a long time ago(at one point I used to have migraines, and was prescribed all kinds of meds for it; a doctore had me try just about everything on the market at the time),
this was long before I learned about flushing...:)
I wonder if anyone else has passed stuff that might be old meds coming out?
So, feeling good after the Flush...
And, being mostly symptom-free (where I used to be in absolute misery)I'm happy to continue on my road to recovery...(will do another in a few weeks)
Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)