CureZone   Log On   Join
Best flush possible

lonimc Views: 1,082
Published: 16 years ago

Best flush possible

My last two flushes have had some problems. The first one (my fifth actually), I didn't have that clear feeling, rather, it felt like stones were still at the front. My side effects (eczema, itching) didn't go away much either. I didn't do any Epsom Salts the next day (I'm having a lot of problems with anal burning.)

For the last one, I didn't drink any juice or ACV (my malic acid of choice) beforehand. I also tried the shortened version: only one dose of Epsom Salts before or after. I could feel each stone moving down the duct -- painful, as well as still feeling "full" afterwards.

I'm trying to get this next flush to be the best yet. I've been taking a tablespoon of ACV most days for the last 3 weeks. I did a parasite flush. I will do two doses Epsom Salts both before and after the flush no matter how bad the burning. I want to cleanse sometime this week. I'm wondering a couple of things:

1) Anyway to help with the burning?
2) Should I up the dosage of my ACV for a few days?
3) What are the best preparations at this point (enema, salt cleanse)?

Thanks, Lonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)