CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver/cleansing/cravings

MENDOMAID Views: 3,363
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,800,671

Re: liver/cleansing/cravings

The other day I ran across a section of Hulda Clark 's The Cure For All Diseases titled Body Wisdon and Why Bad Foods Taste Good. One part is 'Outwit the Cravings" and much too long to put here so you might want to find a copy of this book. She does stress parasites, chromium deficiency. The yeast Candida is known to cause cravings for sweets and I've read that some parasites do this too.

Last sumer I ate about 1/2 or more Watermelon each day and that helped with cravings. The bananas should be fully ripe with brown areas on the peel. Bananas with any green have a poor mix of sugars for people with digestive problems. Both Clark and The Specific Carbohydrate diet advise this. I don't have a drop in energy if I eat ripe banana with some protein, nuts or nut butters are good, plain yogurt, kefir.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.148 sec, (1)