CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help. New York State Tests For AF & Candida/Parasites

Views: 1,476
Published: 10 years ago

Please Help. New York State Tests For AF & Candida/Parasites

Hi. I am new to posting though I've been utilizing curezone and this forum for a while for its insightful information.

My chiropractor/natural doctor believes that I have AF and a candida/ parasite issue which contributes to it. Some of my symptoms are lethargy, constant dizziness, anxiety, poor sleep, jitters, brain fog, etc. He and I would like to test for AF and candida/parasites. Through research here at cz and other places, I've read that the saliva test is the best test to see what's going on with my adrenals and possibly a stool test for the candida/parasites. I live in New York state and my doctor told me that both tests are unavailable here. I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is accurate and/or if anyone knows of any way that someone who is a resident of NY can have these tests done?

Thank you very much in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)