CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breathing MMS fumes

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
WingsTo Fly Views: 6,834
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,802,255

Re: Breathing MMS fumes

Thank you SilverFox and Esstee for your comments.

My son used 20 drops activated in a shot glass to dip a q-tip in and treat the spots on the bathroom wall. The bathroom has no window and is about 9’x7’x whatever standard height is. He was in there I’d guess 30 minutes. When I asked him to stop I could smell if from across a hall and 12 feet across the familyroom. Any guesses what PPM he experienced?

What respiratory issues are we talking about?

What has happened so far is: He ate two waffles, went outside skateboarding, came in feeling nauseated and upchucked the waffles, continued to feel nauseated but gradually felt better, had a “soft” BM, drank lots of water and then went out skateboarding again even though he said he wasn’t 100% but good enough to go out. He ate a light pasta and chicken meal and is being really patient with me asking me about his body functions.

Any thoughts/feedback are much appreciated including suggestions as to symptoms to be looking out for. He thinks he’s fine. I’m sweating bullets that I may have put him in some sort of danger. I don’t think for a second that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is dangerous when used properly. I’m just not sure that was proper use. And as you said, the fumes cleared out very easily once I focused on clearing it.

Thanks so much :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)