CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breathing MMS fumes
 
SilverFox Views: 6,880
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,802,255

Re: Breathing MMS fumes


Hello Esstee,

The accident occurred in an industrial setting. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is an industrial strength concentration of sodium chlorite. Sodium chlorite, at this concentration, is used widely in a variety of industries.

When you activate Miracle-Mineral-Supplement you form chlorous acid. Part of the solution has chlorine dioxide gas in it. Chlorine dioxide is a respiratory irritant. At higher concentrations it causes bronchitis and pneumonia like symptoms that can lead to lung damage and if the concentration is high enough, death.

Fortunately, chlorine dioxide has a distinctive odor and the bodies reflex is to avoid it.

When activating sodium chlorite solutions it is best to do so in a well ventilated area so you can avoid the fumes.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)