CureZone   Log On   Join
7th flush results

lonimc Views: 434
Published: 16 years ago

7th flush results

I've done six flushes over the last year: 4 last summer, 1 at Christmas, 1 at spring break. I found that I cannot do one during school -- it takes too much out of me at this point. My last two flushes were weak; I didn't use much Epsom Salts .

This was the easiest, least exhausting flush yet, however. I changed two things: I drank juice and water after 2:00 and I used water instead of juice when I drank the ES.

I started out in April with a Clark parasite cleanse for 2 weeks (I had not done one since last year at this time). I've been taking ACV every night for about a month (helps with itching), but I was sporadic the week before because I wasn't sure if it would interfere with some medicine I was taking. I was on Antibiotics up until 2 days before the flush and was still fighting the sinus infection.

I ate nonfat foods including a couple of apples all day Wednesday. I drank ACV 3 times. By the afternoon, my gallbladder was achy-burny. I move everything back 2 hours since 12:00 is my bedtime. I drank juice until 6:00 and water until 7:30. I drank the ES at 8:00 and 10:00. I didn't have any burning when I eliminated later that night (thanks to whomever suggested that).

The next morning, I drank my last two ES at 8:00 and 10:00. I started eliminating stones by 9:00. The eliminations included about 60-70 stones big enough to be caught by the collander, the biggest being a little bigger than a chickpea. Tons and tons of grain-sized stones came out. For the first two hours, everything that came out was so dark green it was black -- very black. Eery! It lightened up to tan and pale green.

I've been having trouble sleeping. After this, I slept all afternoon yesterday. My sinus infection is better, but not gone. I have more energy. Mostly, my hands and feet are not itching and my eczema is already clearing.

--Lonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)