CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exactly

daffyd Views: 1,430
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,261

Re: exactly

Ooohh, now I'm leery, about the fasting part - I'm pretty used to nibbling every few hours myself! Hope this next try works out for ya and maybe was a good thing now that you're not nervous about the grossness factor/nausea/potential to ralph it all ;O

I was considering briefly the 7-day flush, which allows eating normally with the exception of a much smaller amount of OO/juice mixture at night, and several apples per day (no problem). I just am not sure about the enema on day 7, as I don't want to get dependent on them again like my bowels were when I was 5 and 6 years old (after having an intestinal blockage requiring surgical intervention, it took several months of enemas and Ex-Lax to get me going on my own again)! Nasty memories....but never know, I'm pretty open-minded and might eventually consider enemas when it comes to purging this crap out of me!

Has anyone tried both the regular flush and the 7-day one and can give us some comparisons? Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.408 sec, (1)