CureZone   Log On   Join
Flush #2 under way...

trbs7 Views: 950
Published: 16 years ago

Flush #2 under way...

I did my first flush a little over 2 weeks ago, and ever since, I have had pain in my liver/gallbladder area. For the most part, it would only hurt when I ate fat, so I figured that I must have a stone lodged somewhere that was blocking bile flow. Last week, I went to a kinesiologist for the first time. He recommended that I not flush again until he was finished with his procedure - which should take about 3 weeks. When I left his office, I felt great and thought that I would be OK with waiting until he was through with his work to proceed with flushing. But approximately 24 hours later, my liver/gallbladder pain came back. By mid-afternoon on Saturday, I had made up my mind to do another flush. So, I started the process yesterday following the Hulda Clark procedure. This time I drank water throughout - which is something I didn't know I could do during my first flush. I felt much better during this flush, no where near as much nausea. At 12:30, my gallbladder really started to hurt. It felt like it was going to explode! My first BM this morning produced a shocker! A stone that was 5/8 inch (1.5 cm) in diameter was floating in the bowl. It also had a little prong-like thing sticking out of the side of it that made it another 2/8 inch (.5 cm) wider in that spot. I believe that this is what was causing me so much pain over the past couple weeks, and I'm glad it is out. I am still passing stones. None of them have been anywhere near the size of that one. I'm glad that one is out! I can't wait to eat some fat to see if the pain is gone! Tiffany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)