CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: plz help dr hardy i have h pylori ,

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
lucidhunt 24/7 Views: 6,258
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,805,114

Re: plz help dr hardy i have h pylori ,

Don’t know your ‘testing method’ …but most doctors ~only~ do a blood test..from dealing with my dad‘s case and his doctors‘ testing method. Hopefully, your doctor is testing under another method. Many of the test methods are discussed in the link below.

Also.. somewhere within my prior research, but I can’t find/remember where, that once a person has h-pylori the blood will always (always under proper lab conditions-steps) test positive for the bacteria. And all one can do is reduce, bring down the bacteria…to a more controllable dilemma, less noticeable distress/es.

You may…may look-research ‘serrapeptase’ since your have no ‘doorway’ for help open as yet- up to this date..forwhatitsworth in our trial&errors of personal learning in the ‘repetitive onTheJobTraining’ for good health. I understand one needs to take large amounts of serrapeptase to gain control for various poor health issues and drop to a self determined maintenance amount/dose….

hope you getlotsss of peaceful rest, lucidhunt

http://www.helicobacterpyloritest.com/h-pylori-breath-testing-methods.html

from the above link:

“Antibody Testing
…..
Regarding H. pylori blood tests, the ACG (American College of Gastroenterology) 2007 guidelines state that "… a positive test is no better than a coin toss in predicting the presence of active infection."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)