CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements WAY over rated?

jameskep37 Views: 2,447
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,853

Re: Supplements WAY over rated?

Most vitamins are synthetic and hard to digest minerals. I worked at a vitamin store for 5 years and talked to a lot of the reps to find out how they were processed. Alot of vitamins will upset your stomach when taken on a empty stomach. Thats telling me that the digestive system is having to work too hard to break it down. Take 100mg of zinc on a empty stomach and it will upset it. Thats telling me its the mineral "form" is hard to digest because the size of the molecule is too large. Mined minerals are hard to absorb and are only 10-30% utilized. Most multi-vitamins seemed to cause too much stress on the digestive system.

However, High doses of vitamin C are a life saver when I need to quickly flush something/toxins out of my body. The only  multi-vitamin brands I would take are garden of life, new chapter, and megalife. They are easier to digest.

High doses of any synthetic vitamin for long periods of time can cause imbalances in the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)