CureZone   Log On   Join
5 years of pain! What must be wrong?

Guanche Views: 1,518
Published: 16 years ago

5 years of pain! What must be wrong?

For 5 years now I have had a serious pain under my ribs on my right side. Have had dozens of tests and spent a lot of money. Only the Analytical Research Laboratory (back in 5/03) found something they claim could be the problem....adrenal exhaustion and amuminum toxicity. So for 3 years I took their chelated minerals, low Sugar diet and electric light sauna therapy. Felt a bit better, but otherwise the pain in my side is still there. My liver enzyme blood test said my liver function was optimum.
Ultrasound revealed nothing, but a CT scan in 9/04 said I have "a small radiopaque gallstone present". My mom, sister and nephew have had their gall bladders removed.
Some of my other symptoms are: headaches, gas (for decades), poor digestion of fats, but no nausea.
I had done quite a bit of fasting in the past, and I've heard that this can cause stones. I'm age 50, male 165 pounds, 6ft. 3 in. and otherwise healthy.
Been taking Chinese Bitters and Gold Coin Grass for 7 weeks and done 2 Hulda Clark flushes 2 weeks apart...but with very few stones eliminated and no change in the pain.
QUESTIONS:
~~~If I continue to do more flushes might I see some results, after say flush # 10 or 15....or more?
~~~~~Is it possible that I may not have stones but just an inherantly weak gall bladder?
~~~~Are there ways to test the gall bladder with a physician who specializes in this?
~~~~Could pain like this be caused by parasites? Do those zappers really work?
~~~~Does a load of stones in the gall or a bile duct feel painful like this?

~~~~~~Any help would truly be appreciated.....Guanche

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)