CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush 4 days after backelor party w/ excessive alcohol and some cocaine use. Is this okay? Already started tonight.

MENDOMAID Views: 3,405
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,811,419

Re: Liver flush 4 days after backelor party w/ excessive alcohol and some cocaine use. Is this okay? Already started tonight.

Hi Togepi - Hope the D from the purge has passed. Did you pass any Gallstones or bright green bile? I've have read that magnesium citrate gives a better purge than Epsom Salts but the ES, which contains sulfur,cleans out the bile system better. You may have become dehydrated and your electrolyte balance could be a little off. Some people drink a balanced electrolyte drink or sports drink and water to correct this. I use a sprinkle of salt and potassium chloride in water until I feel better. The release of toxins from the bile system also leave people feeling ill. The most effective Liver Flush programs advise doing a parasite program, then a method of dissolving hard calcium stones or a kidney cleanse before doing the LF. Even then the first several flushes may leave a person feeling ill for a day or two as the toxins are cleared from the body. And it is not uncommon for people to not pass stones on the first flushes. I started passing stones on the 3rd or 4th flush and eventually got out thousands. You could read Dr. Sutter's coca cola Live Flush. http://www.curemanual.com/2008/10/dr-sutters-olive-oil-coke-lemon-liver-flush

Is your husband having any problems with his LF?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)