CureZone   Log On   Join
New to all of this

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Corey20111985 Views: 1,165
Published: 10 years ago

New to all of this

Hi all

Did my first Liver Flush last night, i kinda mixed a few of the ways you can do it into my own. Did the 3 day of only eating apples and apple juice. Then stopped eating after 2. Did the 4 dosages of Epsom Salts , did half cup olive oil, 3/4 cup of gf juice. layed down on my right side and slept as much as i could. Anyway it is 11:00am now and i have been going to the bathroom alot, but all that seems to be coming out are these small white things that kinda float in the water. theres hundreds of them, each time i go, but i have not gotten any stones yet.

The reason i am concerned is because i have had obstructive jaundice since wednesday, it is now sunday. Dark pee, clay colored stool, yellow eyes, chills, fever, nausea. Anyway i was hoping to knock out that stone that was lodged in there.

To go a little further back, 2 months ago i had the same thing, obstructive jaundice. Went to the hospital, had an ERCP done, but they didnt close up the incision properly, so after they released me from the hospital i was bleeding internally and i was totally unaware. 3 days later i collapsed in my bathroom, my body went into septic shock. If my roommate didnt come check on me and call and ambulance right away i would have died. In the ambulance they apparantly lost my heart beat twice, needed adreniline to bring me back. I was in the hospital for a week, i needed 4 bags of blood to replace the blood i had lost, and I left with the most traumitizing experience of my life. So you can hopefully see why i do NOT want to get another ERCP.

Any responses would be helpful, just wondering if these white things are normal, and i havent seen any stones yet so it could still be in there im guessing, i dont know what to do

Thx, Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.030 sec, (1)