CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reaction?

Codyssey Views: 3,556
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,811,693

Re: Reaction?

Well, I did exaggerate a bit. I would moreso say a constant discomfort. It kills me having that pain though and not being able to address it immediately.

I would say however, I have been feeling much more spirited since I started the diet. A week before I was actually on vacation in London and it was so hard to even enjoy it (though I did immensely). I was walking around for hours a day with joint pain in my left knee. I was staring at galleries feeling spaced out, yawning constantly, feeling dizziness, feeling tired and wanting to go back to the hotel for a nap when I had just started my day a few hours prior.

Now, I feel little to none of that. I exercise three times a week and have no joint pain to speak of. Or the spacey feelings (unless I drop a bunch of anti fungals). The only things that are really getting me down is my inability to gain weight. I was 150 in January and now I'm 120. This is more than likely due to the parasites I passed in during the fasting detox stage a few weeks ago. The other two things that get to me is the groin uncomfortabilty and a swollen lymph node in my neck that is constantly there and came about after my second round of anti biotics back in march.

Overall though, I am feeling much better and definitely feel on the right track. I know it takes awhile, and I hate to complain because I know it could be much worse. I have read of some really tough struggles with this ailment.

Best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)