CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reaction?

helmax Views: 3,783
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,178

Re: Reaction?

Hello, ďScotlandĒ from America.

Iíve not used oil of oregano topically, but Iíve read that you can apply oregano oil to a nail fungus and skin disorders as well, at least twice daily. If what you purchase is not premixed, be sure to use a 50/50 mixture of oil of oregano and olive oil. This stuff is extremely strong.

No, Iíve not cleared my own problem with it, Iím still working on that, but Iím a lot better than I was a few months ago, and every day that I experience the die-off symptoms, I feel that Iím a day closer to the light thatís beyond that tunnel right now.

I forgot to mention something about the rutabaga. I have a friend who first told me about it, she said that she ate almost the entire rutabaga the first time she tried it, and got so sick from die-off that she missed a day of work because of it, and could barely stand long enough to go to the lavatory during that day. We donít need that type of die-off in addition to everything else, so anyone whoís going to try it please be careful as far as how much you start with.

Good luck, Mate.
Max

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)