CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reaction?

helmax Views: 3,541
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,686

Re: Reaction?

Hello, everyone.

No, I've not been to a dermatologist, although I've thought about it. The problem is, I live in an area where there are a total of six small towns, actually a few you leave and go right into the next. Nevertheless, being a lot of just small towns, there are no dermatologists in the area that I would really trust to go to, not about this. The closest 'large' city is over 50 miles away, and I've done some research on the Internet about the doctors there. There are several who specialize in Candida, and as a last resort, I could make an appointment with one of those. But really, I don't have any faith in even one of the prescription antifungals that I've researched, so what does one do but continue with the plan at hand?

I'm going to try the rutabaga again in the morning, and continue to increase the amount until I know the die-off has started.

Thanks, and good luck to you.
Max

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)