CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm during master cleanse/fasting?

wendypape Views: 2,302
Published: 11 years ago

Humaworm during master cleanse/fasting?

I know the more recent books on Stanley Burroughs work indicate that taking parasite herbs would be beneficial during the master cleanse or while fasting.

I am curious to know your opinion. I know that the last fast I was on before I was pregnant with my children I did 23 days. Contrary to Burroughs teachings...I was doing hydrogen peroxide enemas and on day 15 I passed VERY long (maybe 18") shoe lace like white 'worm'. My ND said it was probably mucous LOL are you kidding me? All the water coming out from the enema was clear and then poof there was this gigantic string like thing in the toilet- if I hadn't been studying up on parasites for years prior to that I probably would have lost my mind, but instead I thought COOL !!! and of course (better in then out!) Anyhow I was so intrigued I tried to preserve it in vodka- didn't work LOL

Same thing happened several years later when I was doing rectal insuffilation with ozone ;-) just 1. Makes me wonder how many are still there...however I've been pregnant or nursing every since so this is my first chance to begin again.

Anyhow that was years ago before I found Humaworm. I have some in the freezer from last year and was thinking it might be a nice addition to my cleanse right now ??

thanks

Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)