CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

OMGCANDIDA Views: 1,603
Published: 10 years ago

Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

Hi,

i have been googling various candida related issues and always seem to end u reading post chains over at this very site and found some of them very helpful so figured if im guna take this anti candida stuff seriously i should join and get some help

im 25 male and have gone from a fitness coach/athlete to clinically adrenally insufficient and now on the slow road to adrenal recovery

its been a year and a half since my last steroid dose and my adrenals are slowly working

i since found that i had candida and 3.5 weeks ago started the candida diet and started some anti fungals wich instantly creatied alot of die off

my diet is simple egss,chicken,beef,fish mixed with various veggies from the "ok veggies\" list
i have been on these 3 anti fs last 3 weeks

pau darco-very strong die off
then olive leaf--MEH no die off felt week...added garlic KABOOOM nearly floored me
then last week oil of oregano--same...bit lame tbh

i was doing super well but had some horrific cravings this weekend and ended up at a bbq yday and after alot of resistance i flipped out and ate a box of donuts and ice cream and felt crappy all nite and this am

i feel so stupid but i found it made me see the great improvement from the diet and supps that i wont be doing it again

have i undone all of my hard work?or do i have to start again?
im back on the diet as from this morn(had my 3 fried eggs as usual)and intend on doing watever it takes to beat this so i can get my career and health back 100%

thanks for reading my essay..sorry just had alot to say for my 1st post

Dan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)