CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

helmax Views: 1,789
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,246

Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

Greetings, and from a fellow member, welcome to CureZone.

As far as I can see, your diet seems fine, and very similar to the one I've been on for about three months (minus the donuts, etc.).

Iíll only mention one thing about what you described as eating this weekend. If I ate the foods youíve named, I have no doubt that it would set me back, at the very least, two months. I can say two months because I remember exactly where I was at that time.

You do set yourself back when you do something like that, but the depth of the setback has a lot to do with an individual's case. All you can do at that point is start back on the diet with a vengeance, and promise yourself that was the last time you'll make that mistake.

Think of it this way; you are literally trying to destroy and starve a group of alien beings out of your body. If you feed them, you have just added who knows how much time to their existence.

I've had some success with a few of the antifungal supplements you're taking. Like you, I had no success at all with the olive oil. Garlic capsules work well for me, but the oil of oregano created quite a large bout of die-off, which I always welcome. I've read time and again that, with real success, you wouldn't experience a bad reaction of die-off symptoms. It's supposed to be steady, but a rather low grade of destroying the Candida so that the toxins aren't created in abundance in your body, however, now and then I like being able to see a sign that whatever I'm doing is working.

Perhaps I've been on the diet long enough now that I never crave sweets at all. Occasionally, I may think about how great a large, thick pizza would be at that moment, but then I see in my mind what certain foods do to us, and that makes it easier to just remove the thought from my mind. I doubt seriously if I ever get back to the point where I'm comfortable or even want to eat just about anything I desire at the moment. I enjoy knowing that I'm not only fighting and succeeding in removing all types of god-knows-what toxins and health destroying creatures from my body at this time, but I'm also building the best healthy body I could wish for. For me, that's worth a lot of time and doing without.

One more bit of advice, pay attention to the forum for the user name Hveragerthi, and when you see it, be sure the read the post.

Otherwise, all I can say is, stay with the program, know that you can do it, think about the healthy body that you working towards, and live accordingly. Also know that there are a lot of people on here who want to help and encourage you when you need it. Finding this forum is one of my best finds to date.

The best of luck to you.
Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (2)