CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

Drewjc18 Views: 1,565
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,246

Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

Hey, I am somewhat new to this forum also. I feel I am in a similar boat as you, I'm 28, used to be very athletic, then took a stressful job and back addicted to caffeine and opiates. I stopped all drugs and alchohol 1 year ago, and about 4 months ago was still having major health problems and began adrenal treatment.

I can definitely relate to binging on ice cream. One day about a month ago I did and was feeling it for a few days. My main issue has been insomnia, and I will tell you that it was slowly improving following a very strict adrenal support diet/supplementation.

I have had debilitating foot pain and back pain (I believe from slow healing and possibly fibromyalgia symptoms). I was directed to take a course of anti-inflammations (Aleve)and didn't sleep right for weeks even after stopping.

I recently added in garlic, pumpkin seed, and apple vinegar into my diet and experienced some kill-off that has again totally screwed up my sleep. I think I heard the ammonia produced from kill off creates insomnia..

To make a long story short, it seems our bodies become very sensitive to everything with adrenal fatigue, and I would say keep up the good work staying to a strict recovery program, even with set-backs....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)