CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

helmax Views: 1,541
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,621

Re: Need some guidance...1st post and new to candida

Hello, Jerome. Thank you for your informative reply.

Well as I wrote before, I had already purchased the Molybdenum three days ago. The ones I purchased are in tablet form, 250 mcg each. I'm moving up to three tablets a day starting today. I hope that there is not that much difference in the liquid and the tablet form, but I didn't even see the liquid form in the vitamin store where I made my purchase. I could see a difference in the way I was feeling yesterday, but not so much today. But the improvement in the way I was feeling may have been from something else now that I realize that I'm not feeling so well today. I've been eating a small bowl of rutabaga every morning. Rutabaga is an extremely powerful antifungal from which I received a day of nightmarish die-off symptoms from the first time I tried it because I apparently ate far too much for the first time I tried it. So I know that it can kill Candida cells, I'm just taking it easy now with a very small amount of the rutabaga until I see too strong a die-off. However, yesterday I did not eat the rutabaga, so the improvement I felt in the way I was feeling may have stemmed from that fact, because today I've eaten a small amount and am feeling worse.

I read some information about Candex when I saw your post today, and I think I'm going to try it next.

As far as the raw garlic swallowed in chunks goes, Iíve read about that before, and Iím sorry, but thereís just no way on earth I can do that, lol. But I do try to add minced garlic to most of the foods that we prepare.

Thank you again for your help, and the best success to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)