CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urgent- please help my cat--

mo123 Views: 13,930
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,960

Re: Urgent- please help my cat--

My cat baby was very bad off and after two operations, it was just a matter of time before she died. What I found was it was the food that I was feeding her that was killing her. I was feeding her Whiskas dry and whiskas wet food and no raw food.

I met a woman on a yahoo group for pets who convinced me to change to raw meat and it was hard at first. I tried it many ways and what I found was that she only like 3 types of meat. Chicken breasts, liver and fish (whole not fillets). I started taking the CS and mixing it with her food.

So I changed to a very expensive dry food and gave her only a few for breakfast. I bought the best can food I could find with mostly meat and I gave her raw meat once a day.

I put a small bit of CS in her water bowl. At first she hated it all but eventually she changed. And now she loves the stuff. Baby's life was spared.

I bought my generator from Silver puppy and he is the best. I bought a pocket generator and I use it all the time.

baby was like your cat with diahrea and then she never went to bathroom at all and was plugged and eventually quit eating. It was just a matter of time.

I hope your little kitty gets better.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)