CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am looking bad and loosing more weight.

TonyOrlando Views: 2,453
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,645

Re: I am looking bad and loosing more weight.

Sorry to hear that Jorge,

I don't know what you've tried so far in terms of malabsorption and villi rehab. I'm mostly familiar with your use of antifungals, digestive supps, and the diet, so I apologize if I suggest obvious things you've already tried.

Based on your post above, and what I've seen you trying for the past year, I have a strong opinion that you should try and mix things up and try some different tactics. I don't agree with the assumption that it should take years of antifungals and dieting for you to get better.

So here's what I would be thinking of trying.

1. Stop, or greatly reduce meat consumption and anything else you might be eating that might add to inflammation. Eat more brown rice, quinoa, and low gi grains. Make brothy, varied, vegetable soups that include beans. Consider short single-meal vegetable broth fasts to help heal villi. Use more Sea Salt .

*Beans are the best prebiotic for Bacteroides, IMO, but don't work until the condition of the colon wall improves and mucin production kicks in. Butyrate/Protein/Beans all work together to rehab the colon.

2. Replete with highly absorbable protein, including Whey Protein, Seacure, Immunopro, etc. Always on an empty stomach.

3. Large doses of Butyrate to feed colon cells, stimulate mucus, and calm irritated lining.

Fish Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega 7 fatty acids (Sea Buckthorn Oil), Zinc Carnosine, Biotin, Msm, Silica, powdered minerals to rebuild connective tissues.

Some Glutamine is fine, but I think it's overrated. Make sure you're really getting enough antioxidants, esp E and C, glutathione. Avoid hard vitamins. Go for caps, powders and sublinguals to maximize absorption. I know you already know this part.

4. Keep doing the basic digestive regimen, but don't overdo it. Reduce meal size. Add bile salts (not acids or oxbile), starting slowly until you gauge your reaction.

5. Low Dose Naltrexone to treat autoimmune aspect of celiac. There are few side effects to LDN therapy. I think it's worth a try, even if you're not a true celiac.

6. Stop antifungals, or transition to Low Dose Liposomal Amphotericin B as a prophylaxis.

I don't know if this would work for you, but it is an alternative strategy that puts the emphasis on reducing irritation, increasing absorption and making the colon walls hospitable for commensal bacterial biofilms, which IMO, is the only way to heal the small bowel.

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.127 sec, (2)