CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about bromine/bromide in sea salt

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Dquixote1217 Views: 7,151
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,875

Re: Question about bromine/bromide in sea salt

I thought that the vast majority of bromine came from sea water (and then was dangerously engineered to unnatural forms).

Yes, I know that i need to do exercises - but there is a catch-22 in play.  I am in so much pain and so sleep deprived (sleep, what is that?) that it is hard to do any exercises.  And I have compounded the problem by being a world-class procrastinator.  I have a very good quality Marcy inversion chair kit.  I have had it for over two years.  It is still unassembled and now, besides being a rather complicated two-person job to assemble it, my back is so farkled that it will be difficult for me to assemble.

Always before, a bit of exercise, time, walking and using the Back2Life machine I bought a couple of years ago eventually ended up making my back manageable.  And then I would slack off and overdo lifting heavy objects or go banging around in a four-wheeler and the problem would return.  This last time I must have really screwed the pooch, because it does not appear to be getting any better.  I cannot even take a 30 minute car ride without intense pain.  My legs and especially my feet and ankles are very painful as well as partially numb and tingling.  It is like I need to get in shape in order to be able to do the things I need to do to get in shape.  Sigh . . . .

Someone really needs to kick my butt!

BTW, I do watch having too much heat.  More often I use ice-packs, as per the instructions of the chiro that fixed me up a couple of years ago.  I may end up having to go back to a chiro who has the wonderful DC9000 spinal decompression machine.  That and electrical stimulation worked wonders eventually - but that entails a long car ride plus about $100 per visit.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)