CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about bromine/bromide in sea salt

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
cougar Views: 7,015
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,884

Re: Question about bromine/bromide in sea salt

My Two Cents:

My work is osteopathic bodywork. I get to see the people who don't get fixed by chiro massage rolfing PT etc and often I can fix them. I work on organs, arteries nerves, bones, ligaments, cranium and what is inside the head and more.

Beautiful work

I don't know where you live and if there is anyone good near you, but here is a site you can look:

http://www.iahp.com/pages/search/index.php

if you go to that site and put in 3 or four digits of your zip code and your country(so it doesn't find people in Germany) you will search around your area. I search by Visceral Manipulation so that is prioritized.

I look for people who have at least VM4, but preferrably VM6 and some of the NM classes and some craniosacral therapy.

if you type in 8030, I am the first one on the search list so You have an idea what I am talking about.
Ideally I would have more cranial training but I have done some training with people outside of this group.

Also, have you done kidney and liver cleansing?

I have had back issues for years and recently I am getting that is a big issue for me. The Iodine showed me how a big of an issue when I took too much SSKI and my back went out....my kidneys couldn;'t handle the detox load. I am coating my nitetime pee jar with white sand and it shows me how fracked my kidneys are. Last fall my GB area was building up a lot of pressure. So I started doing colonics and liver flushes. I have done 13 Liver Flushes so far and still going. And I have started doing Andreas Moritz 's kidney cleanse tea.

I also am chelating for heavy metals.

I think all of can be important for cleansing the organs which in my case my detox channels got all buggered up.

Anyway, some food for thought for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)