CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you figure it out?

lzqosoz94 Views: 4,703
Published: 11 years ago

Can you figure it out?

Hey i am 17, in the past 9 months i have been to many doctors, but it all started back in september with the typical parasite symptoms, bulging stomach, diarrhea, indigestion, it came out of nowhere.

So we did herbs, than i had a rectal swab which showed charcot leyden crystals, so we did doxicycline w/e flagyl, than paramamosan w/ cipro. All of those gave a decent amount of relief but i would say my stomach troubles were 50% reduced.

I then ended up with C diff, i spent 2 weeks stuck in the hotel room in puetro rico with diarrhea, lost 15lb and than went on vancomycin after a colonoscopy. Things got better in comparison to crapping blood.

But then weeks go by and im still sick, stomach swells when i use bathroom, indigestion, diarrhea with solid food, add on that i trained for my sport through this so hormones report adrenal fatigue. I've fallen into many spells of contemplating suicide and on other days remain optimistic despite the past.

The next doc analyzes my past, puts me on nystatin, i've been on it for a little over 45 days, at first i thought i saw an improvement, but now things are slowly turning for the worse with increasing stomach upset.

In the past few days i've done 2 rectal swabs, they see no charcot leyden crystals HOWEVER the doc reported very high levels of eosinophils. I guess these denote a parasite problem or allergic problem, either way he also said my bowels were very inflamed.

I'd like to see if anyone can give me some advise on what this might be, i've done all the usual and more to treat it but listing what i've done, (probiotics, l-glutamine etc..) would take to much space.

My impression is, i either have a parasite still, OR i somehow acquired crohn's disease, but it is strange that this 9 month bout all started on one day where i just got sick. All we really know is i have a lot of inflammation, and high WBC, specifically eosinophils.

Thank you to all on this forum who take the time to give me input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.107 sec, (1)