CureZone   Log On   Join
Dental compatibility test: reactive to Zinc. Will 0.5% of it pose threat?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Aragorn Views: 3,432
Published: 10 years ago

Dental compatibility test: reactive to Zinc. Will 0.5% of it pose threat?

Hi everybody. Please, help me with a dental dilemma.

I ordered a dental compatibility test by Biocomp Laboratories. Report showed that I知 Highly Reactive, (among other metals) to: Zinc, Zinc Acetate, Aluminum, Copper, Mercury, etc. It also stated that I知 Least Reactive (among other metals) to: Zinc oxide, Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Indium, Silver etc.

Before I made my mind to order the test, I already asked my dentist to order 2 gold inlays made of alloy called ARGEDENT BIO 85PF. It has 85% Gold, 12.4% Platinum, as well as 6 other elements of less than 1% each. These elements include Zinc. I called the Argen (alloys supplier) and they specified to me that it contains 0.5% of Zinc. The rest 5 of trace metals are Least Reactive for me. But because of Zinc in it, this alloy was marked as "Highly Reactive" in my compatibility report.

If I ask my dentist to order a different alloy I will have to pay about $1,000 again, because these 2 inlays are already made...

The question is this. How much of a threat will I face if I use Gold-Platinum alloy with high concentration of gold but with 0.5% of zinc in it, if I知 reactive to zinc? Because zinc is in alloy with high noble metals, will it be release easily? Is that a real threat?

The reason why I didn稚 order test prior ordering materials is money: I致e spent so much already for dental work and didn稚 want to spend for test. The reason why I did order it is because I was suspicious that I got a reaction to diamondlite composite, as well as gold. Report showed that I知 Least Reactive to diamondlite, as well as gold and platinum (which is good news).

Just for information: I don稚 have any known allergies, generally in good health; I had 12 composites for 10 years (even though the recent test showed that I知 Highly Reactive to Mercury). Didn稚 see obvious signs of poisoning but I decided not to play with fire any longer and am having them replaced. Teeth were stained under it and started to crack.

Will 0.5% of a Highly Reactive metal in an alloy pose a threat to my health???

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)