CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to take MMS without the taste and other side effects.

mmshelper Views: 3,931
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,797,504

Re: How to take MMS without the taste and other side effects.

I'm not sure where you got this info, but it is not correct. I learned directly from Jim Humble himself. Then I did my own research in the lab at the university I was attending on a pre-med track. I did that at my own peril in school and mainly because I thought the mms was too good to be true.
Then I experimented with it on my own body, curing my skin cancer. After that experience, I traveled to go work with Jim last summer and since then I have been helping people do the process correctly. Let me help you get these issues straight so that you can have the most positive effects possible with the mms without making yourself sicker.

You should always wait 30 minutes before or after taking mms to eat (or take any prescription meds).
If you have problems with the taste, you can mask it completely by using organic grape juice (with no added vitamin C) instead of water. You can also make up some mint tea and use that instead of the water. Drink plenty of purified water in addition to the doses. This will not dilute the mms.
If you take food WITH the mms, the mms will go to work on any pathogens that may be in the food and will not be as effective in the body.
Having said that, I don't think it would be completely unproductive to have a bite of an apple after your dosage, as long as the apple is organic and completely clean.

Coconut water contains electrolytes and if it were me, I'd drink some each day if I was having a problem with electrolyte imbalance.
When using 50% citric acid to activate the mms (which you mentioned above as 1:1), the length of time to wait for activation is TWENTY SECONDS, not a few seconds, as you mentioned above.
Also, Jim never said to put EIGHT drops into a capsule. He said the most you should put into a size "0" capsule is 2 drops.
VITAMIN C will counteract any undesirable side effects from using the mms. I always have 'emergen-C' on hand because it works very quickly, almost as soon as it is ingested.
Hope this helps you have a more pleasant and productive experience in treating yourself. All the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)