CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Almonds to reduce weight and lower ldl levels - Portfolio diet plan included

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
mo123 Views: 5,037
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,817,089

Re: Almonds to reduce weight and lower ldl levels - Portfolio diet plan included

Edgar cayce said you must use green almonds from the trees not the brown ones we get. We did have green ones recently.

I plan on buying the traditional brown ones and soaking them that way. You see in Jordan we live more on the land than most places. I can only trust that the almonds are what is needed.

I am going to start this plan today. Now my ldl is not that high but it is at a level I am not pleased with, 84. Anything under 100 is normal. My good cholesterol is 45 which could come up also. So I am not in a danger zone but as you may know heart disease is the number killer in America and we just need to be in better health. My cholesterol is 168.

This only proves that I am living right I guess.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)