CureZone   Log On   Join
in need of advice

Views: 4,126
Published: 11 years ago

in need of advice

I see a homeopathic/naturpathic doctor. I have hypothyroidism, environmental/ food allergies , dysbiosis and leaky gut.

I've been test for environmental/ food allergies . It turned out I have allergies I did not know about. I do not eat any food I'm allergic to and taken care of the environmental allergies. I learned that I was highly allergic to dust. I've cleaned up the dust around the house & have an air cleaner.

The supplements I take are: armour thyroid (15 mg twice a day), probiotics (2 three times a day), 1500 mg of Lglutamine and licorice root. I use raw garlic & have a tablespoon of turmeric 3 times a day.

The doctor told me take a detox called 'Mediclear'. The Mediclear is to help the allergies, autoimmune problems and stomach problems. I'm on a rotation diet,too.

I tried the Mediclear. I have bloating each time I drink it. I found out that one of the ingredients is pure cane molasses. I told the doctor about the problem, though I was told that 'the molasses is too small of an amount to do anything'.

Then why does my stomach bloat each time I drink it? Now, I'm not taking the Mediclear. Though the doctor told me to take it for 2 weeks.

I understand that eliminating the allergies you have helps if you have candida or leaky gut. Though the doctor keeps on telling me to take 'more probiotics, continue the diet'. I never have been told to take anything else then that.

Today, I read that a product called Oxyaloe and collodial silver can help candida and the other stomach problems I have. The thing is that I've been trying to cure the health problems that I have. I do not know if it the best thing to continue to see the doctor or try the Oxyaloe & collodial silver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)