CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: in need of advice

Views: 3,876
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,817,398

Re: in need of advice

I had a 24 hour urine test to cortisol. The test came back normal. I read the treatment that you posted for adrenal insufficiency. I looked up the causes of adrenal insufficiency. One of the causes is fungal infection like candida.

It seems like candida caused the adrenal problem, that lead to the autoimmune disorder. Like you said, they all have a link to each other.

I've been taking licorice root, that I read is a adaptogen. Though, on the licorice root bottle, it says you can not take licorice root for no longer then 4-6 weeks. Out of all the other adaptogens: schisandra berry, astragalus, Siberian ginseng, jiaogulan, and ashwagandha. What is the best one to take?

The doctor I see now, talked about taking vitamin C with rose hips to increase the immune system.

Is it a good idea to continue to take the L-glutamine to help along treat the problem? I found out that powdered L-glutamine is the best type to use.

On this site:
http://www.ei-resource.org/treatment-options/treatment-information/leaky-gut-...

It talks about treatment for leaky gut. I'll send a message to the doctor I'm seeing & mention adrenal insufficiency. The doctor knows that I look up medical information. I never had any medical problems until recently. Hopefully this information can help.

Update: I sent the message to the doctor about adrenal insuffiency. Though the doctor keeps on telling to take the 'Mediclear'. I got no answer why the Mediclear is making me bloated. I'm thinking of looking for a new doctor.

The doctor I'm seeing now is a homeopathic/naturpath doctor. This is the second naturpath I've gone to. I do not know if I should still see a naturpath.

It's possible that the naturpathic doctor I've gone to are not highly experienced or do not know what they are doing.

I found out that there is a type of doctor called a osteopathic physician. Is an osteopathic physician good to see if you have- leaky gut/dysbiosis, autoimmune disorder & candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)