CureZone   Log On   Join
Please give me your view

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
smudge2011 Views: 1,205
Published: 10 years ago

Please give me your view

As I wrote in my previous post I have been having attacks, i have been trying to pay more attention to them which is hard when your in pain, but i have noticed that the pain is pretty much center below where the ribs join, it comes on fast and lasts 15 mins or so, it I have noticed it actually feels like a cramp like a mucsle spasm (kinda like you get in your leg) I have found if I can burp a bit, stretch back so it looks like I am pushing my boobs out to the world lol and put heat on that area it helps a lot, I am wondering if you think it is possible I hurt something as a day or so before this all started I was hauling rocks (fairly large heavy rocks and prob close to 100 of them) do you think that maybe I just strained something? Oh I also noticed that graval (anti nausea med. which is also a bit of a relaxant) help only prob. with them is then I want to sleep for the next 3 hours. I would LOVE your views soon as I have a dr. appt in 4 hours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)