CureZone   Log On   Join
Sleep and Adrenal Fatigue.

jpron Views: 2,865
Published: 10 years ago

Sleep and Adrenal Fatigue.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write this as it has really helped me.

It terms of sleep, I have had a rollercoaster ride.

I first started with Gastrointestinal problems (after traveling), which eventually lead to the bullsh*t diagnosis of IBS.

I slowly had worse and worse sleep.

Eventually after alot of doctors, one finally tested for parasites PROPERLY (A 3-Stool Test with Fixative in a proper Lab).

I was found to have D. Fragilis and B.Hominis, which were screwing up my GI tract. I mention this because I believe these bugs began all of this, or at least had a major part in it.

My sleep was shit at this point until I came across a couple of books and read 3 major causes of being unable to sleep - none of which included my first sleep inducing experiment, Melatonin (which didn't do much for me).

The books always mentioned...

HIGH CORTISOL (the obvious one) - which everyone tends to jump to first on this forum, and I'm not saying it isn't the cause, only that it may not be the only one.

(Holy Basil, Seriphos - I have heard several people say it is MUCH better then phosphatidylserine)

The second in NOR-EPINEPHRINE.

(GABA -in the form PharmaGABA-, 5-HTP and Taurine are some supplements that can lower NorEp)

And the third, --Which I Found To Be My Issues-- is HISTAMINE.

(Avoiding High Histamine foods, Magnesium, Tri-Methyl-Glycine, are some of the things that can help. So can standard OTC Anti-Histamines but I DO NOT recommend taking them for longer then a week.

Anyway, after fighting for sleep with Cortisol reducing supp's which did not do it for me - I ended up getting sleep and having solid 7-8 hour sleep for quite some time (more then 1 year) after reducing my Histamine levels.
Now there are only rare occasions where I can't sleep.

Aside from that, my intolerance to more and more foods stopped after killing D. Fragilis off and I have since been able to eat many more foods. (Trust me that bug will mess you up and killing it was the ONLY major change I made since being able to eat more foods). Now onto B. Hominis.

Anyway, I know High/Low Cortisol is screwing with us, but it is worth be aware of it as sleep is very important in healing all of this.

Just something to think about.

James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)