CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: severe nausea and diarrhea after coffee enema

jameskep37 Views: 26,651
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,818,404

Re: severe nausea and diarrhea after coffee enema

Its interesting some websites say that the caffiene will not affect you like drinking it. Ive ran into a few people who have done enemas with caffeinated coffee and it made them wired. Wired in a way that is not related to blood sugar or nervous system wired, but some other kind of wired-- I have done decaf/caffeinated coffee enemas and definetly notice that the caffeine causes more stimulation. I did a caffeinated enema and i was wired for 6 hrs straight. Coffee enemas stimulated bile for me... it was evident  right before i had my colonics done. I could see the concentration of bile through the tube right when i got started. Sometimes I will do a coffee enema first thing in the morning to help wake me up.

Have you tried decaf coffee maybe that will cut down on the cramping? Or reduce the coffee amount to a point thats more tolerable. Excessive cramping  can be more aggravating than healing. Reduce the amount to where your symptoms are tolerable.  I think sometimes excessive healing reactions can be too much burden on the body. Cut back to a point where there is a tolerable healing reaction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)