CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TonyOrlando, here are the pics of the indentations on my face....

J649 Views: 4,660
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,017

Re: TonyOrlando, here are the pics of the indentations on my face....

Unless you are already taking a huge amount of vitamin c, it may be prudent to increase your vitamin c intake. It probably is an autoimmune problem, however you might have something going on that is greatly increasing your need for vitamin c.

I assume you don't smoke, and don't get excessive sunlight, which can also cause collagen breakdown.

I was reading about how important copper is for collagen formation. So many people think they have excess copper and do crazy things like taking huge amounts of zinc. Imo you should have your copper level checked to rule out a copper deficiency. In the past I never thought that much about copper, but lately I am realizing how important copper is(it is part of hemoglobin, and is also needed for proper iron utilization). It is easy enough to overdose on copper, however imo copper deficiency is probably more common than copper excess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

12.203 sec, (1)