Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Jha Na Hana Views: 1,085
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,821,820

Re: Wondering about how to continue my cleansing regimen

Thanks for the reply.

I am doing lemon water and oil each morning, and also am doing coffee enemas each 2 weeks. My stool is a dark green which tells me the bil flow is good. I've also started doing acupressure real quick before I go to bed on the liver and colon meridians.

I have co-q10 and have done the 3-4g Tapeworm kill several times and have followed up with the 3 week mop up once, which helped but it began to oxidize me and make me feel weak, no good. I am on a regimen of 10days on, 5 days off of Betel Nut and Quassia. Then I switch to something like Calamus, Rosemary, Dandelion, Burdock, Echinacea, Fennel, Hyssop, Gentian. I am trying to find somewhere I can buy bulk or loose Kamala and wormseed herb.

I am now using the blood electrifier which seems to clear things a bit. Intestinal Freedom also is in constant use which I think is finally knocking out some of the flukes, as I am now starting to see bits of pink chunks coming out. And my digestion of fruits is improving.

One thing that has helped immensely for me, and immediately, was strongly alkalinized Ionized Water . I was in a shop that sampled it, they have an "Athena" machine, which I'm planning on getting soon.

Possibly a pollutant, I had a Xylene exposure a few years ago, which my body took a big hit from. How do I detox Xylene? Also I'm now living in a home that has a mold problem(but not black as far as I know. We're moving asap.) I have an Alpine air ozonator which keeps this as clear as possible and I let the house breathe when possible.

Recently I have been feeling better, but I wish to tackle the lymph parasites and colon mucoid first, as I can feel them squirm from time to time, which is annoying. And it's difficult to exercise as I feel this draining within my tissues, which is reduced after taking betel nut/quassia tea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)