CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can parasites cause inflammation?

lzqosoz94 Views: 6,112
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,821,884

Re: Can parasites cause inflammation?

This has gone on for so long, and i have used "Gi-microb-x" an anti parasite, fungal, bacterial herb mix of Wormwood , Black-Walnut , GSE, berberine and more. I used that formula for a good while at a high dose (a little over 2 months at 900mg Wormwood , 300mg Black-Walnut ). That may very well have been to weak though.

At this point i am doing what my doc in NYC is telling me to do, albenza for 3 days, than on 3rd day i start alinia for 6 days. After these 9 days in total he will check for parasites using the rectal swab culture, and see where my high eosinophils go to.

He treated me 2 or 3 times so i thought no way i have parasites, but months ago when he treated me i didn't have high eosinophil and so he just treated protozoa, now he thinks its helminth and so were going for that category of nasty things.

Thank you for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)