CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can i eat and drink ?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
helmax Views: 1,902
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,357

Re: What can i eat and drink ?

Hello.

The only name I know for the diet you should be on is the Candida Diet, Phase 1. As far as what you cak eat, look at it this way; you are trying to starve the Candida out of your system with the diet and by not giving what it needs to thrive inside you. Now if you’re trying to starve something into non-existence, what’s the last thing you would think of doing? Feeding it, right? So every time you eat a carb or sugar, you are literally feeding the Candida in your system and prolonging its residence in your body. So right off the start that means no carbs or sugar, period ... Unless ... you wish to feed to Candida and help it to live longer.

What you can eat: If it's an all beef or, preferably, a chicken-dog, I see no reason in the beginning not to have one or two. The bread? Forget it. Look for something called coconut flour, and you can find recipes all over the Internet for the many recipes. Basically, anything you can do with regular flour you can do with coconut flour. While on the Candida diet, I ate bread three times a day and I still do, it's just healthier than regular bread. A loaf of homemade coconut flour bread is delicious with any meal. You can toast it in the oven or a toaster oven and put anything on it just like you do bread bread (anything that's on the diet that is).
You can make coleslaw for you hotdog or burger out of mustard instead of mayo. For the first week or so you could go ahead and use regular mustard, but not during the rest of the diet. Along with the coconut flour order or find some Organic Yellow Mustard. Apple cider vinegar is used instead of white distilled vinegar which should not be consumed on the Candida Diet.

Eat all the eggs and green vegetables you want to eat. These will help to feed the good bacteria in your body which in turn will aid your body is ridding itself of the Candida infestation.

What to drink: Lemon aid, chicory coffee, and water. I'm afraid that's it unless you're trying to feed the Candida again. Make the lemon aid with Truvia or Raw Stevia Extract only.

Hang in there, it'll be over before you know it (the Candida Phase 1 Diet, not the camping trip).

Max

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)