CureZone   Log On   Join
8 weeks dieting and not convinced! Need advice on tests

Codyssey Views: 1,430
Published: 11 years ago

8 weeks dieting and not convinced! Need advice on tests

Hey all.

So ive been following an anti candida diet for about 8 full weeks now. More specifically I've been following the one featured on thecandidadiet.com. I was so convinced candida was my problem but as the weeks wore on I'm not so sure. I originally got tested for yeast in my blood stream and thankfully the test came back negative on that. After my weeklong detox fast I passed a bunch of worms in a few different BMs.

These gave me an answer for all the weight I've lost since january when I started to feel really ill. The reason I am doubtful about candida is that ive been taking anti fungals religiously throughout my diet. Coconut oil, raw garlic, oregano oil, gse, pau d'arco, and olive leaf extract. I have felt no so called die off from these though. More recently I made mashed rutabaga, which while delicious provided no die off symptoms for me.

So now it's time to just do what I guess I should have done two months ago. Get a real test for candida. I'm just curious which tests specifically I should take to get true results. Any other input is also appreciated! Thanks guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.392 sec, (1)