CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can i eat and drink ?

pilare Views: 1,842
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,473

Re: What can i eat and drink ?

Hi!, I am more on the rebel side...

I would say that mental heath is just as important to your general well being! So be free! Just enjoy yourself like anyone else and that will have such an impact on your spirit instead of being again a sick person that can't do this and that...

Instead try maybe do some damage control by deciding in advance what you can or cannot afford healthwise.Eating a bit of everything but in moderation is a way to keep control!By exemple you may decide in advance the amount of beer you might have,that you will be low on ketchup...

IT might sound counterproductive for certain poeple but I really think that enjoying life is also therapeutical...and aside: is starving candica really possible???

Also , if you haven't tried molybdenum and panthetine to neutralize the aldehyde made as a by product from alcool by c. albican go get it ! You will be amazed. (less hangover even in a normal setting, eventually less anxiety, better sleep etc...)

Have a good trip without guilt!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)