CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help healing from menstrual issues, knee injury, and prescription aftermath

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
MENDOMAID Views: 3,215
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,623

Re: I need help healing from menstrual issues, knee injury, and prescription aftermath

Dr. Hulda Clark was able to treat endometrosis by killing parasites (mostly flukes) and other organisms using a Clark's Zapper and herbs and removing all pollutant solvents from the body, foods and environment. I had endometrosis and it cleared up after my first parasite cleanse. I also did Clark's clean-ups, clearing out all solvents and pollutants from my living space and doing detoxifications. Since pollutants and solvents are in many commercially prepared food whether organic or not, I prepared all my own food from the basic ingredients. Any commercial drink may be contaminated with small amouts of solvents but that is enough to be harmful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)