CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine Detox after Depo Provera

citingsources Views: 13,134
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,770

Re: Iodine Detox after Depo Provera

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your trials with depo-provera. It has been given to AIDs patients to help them gain weight so I understand your frustration. The physical and emotional side effects were not disclosed to you.

The person I would contact is David Zava, PhD, at ZRT labs and tell them you need a referral to a professional who is experienced at hormone balancing after a bad experience taking Depo-provera. The professional may be able to explain the action of the drug residue and how to manage symptoms after stopping.

Depo-provera may be suppressing the progesterone your body would normally be making, causing you to feel horrible.

I would get a handle on the hormones before starting Iodine because you'll want to identify your hormone symptoms as they get better. You don't want the emotionality of bromide detox interfering.

Please write back after you see a Depo-Provera/ hormone balancing expert. You can private message me at this site so I don't miss your message.

Maybe the others have more advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)