CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I get more information about "The Doctrine" please

Jha Na Hana Views: 1,375
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,676

Re: Can I get more information about "The Doctrine" please

I can definitely run my Kundalini enough to clear my psychic lines, at least enough to be heard and get cognitions back(As long as I have a quiet mind-- which I think is what the metals and bugs try to prevent). Is it really just a matter of requesting my guidance to continually produce the doctrine frequencies? If so, what about buggies that are not mentioned in the doctrine? I'm getting the f165, it ships tomorrow and I'm planning on getting the bean. I guess I'll have to design a list of common questions to dowse for. I'll make an article and link to it when it's done then. :)
By the way, what sorts of relationships do you all have with your guides? Do you only speak to get help, or is there a joyful loving relationship, on conversational terms, so to say? Do you all learn their names aswell? When I'm connected with them, I seem to draw a blank on what to talk about with them. It's sort of frustrating having otherworldly connections and loving companions, and not knowing what to talk about. Of course this is all just where I'm at for now.

Would someone please add me to the permanent doctrine list? I also asked my mom, who lives with me and is in denial somewhat of her own bug issues, if she would like to be added to this permanent doctrine list. She agrees. Who's box does this permanent list beam from anyways?

Here is the line:

For Andrew Eric Call, born February 21st, 1990, in San Diego County, add to the permanent doctrine list.
AND
For Sharon Grace Call, born December 24th, 1955, in Sioux Falls, add to the permanent doctrine list.

Much appreciated anyone who adds us! Wow!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.402 sec, (1)