CureZone   Log On   Join
my new Doctor

kooch Views: 331
Published: 11 years ago

my new Doctor

I drove to Santa Monica this morning and visited a new doctor who spoke with me at length about my situation. The thing about this predicament is it's always different depending on who you talk with about it. He looked me over and we talked history etc and now i am going to go off of AAALL anti-fungals and clean up my diet even more than i have in the past, no rice noodles almost all greens.... salads galore! raw veggies? why not! better than feeling like this! it's not that fun but it isn't that hard either. so in a week i am going to send 3 stool samples fed-ex off to a lab, donate my blood sample that day and THEN pick up some VERY good live cultures and start my combination antifungal remedies while i wait another 2 weeks to get my labs back before defining my prognosis with him. He helped me understand that if i have a parasite (aside from candida itself) that it needs to be properly identified and eliminated prior to going about wiping out bad bacteria ENTIRELY within reasonable balance levels.

http://www.akashacenter.com/

the guy made me feel good just by talking with me, and assuring me that we are going to beat this down asap. no other doc i've seen has taken the time to make me fee like they give a soft green shit about my chances in my pursuit of health! If you have the need, the motivation, and the money (and i don't but if there is one thing i am serious about it's my need to see my little girl grow up and ENJOY it) - then go see Dr Myles Sparr in Santa Monica. he kicks fung-ass!

goodnight
Miles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.309 sec, (1)