CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testing what happens when DMSO is added to MMS

idph811 Views: 7,643
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,821,609

Re: Testing what happens when DMSO is added to MMS

Silverfox,

I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as per the latest 1000 protocol. I don;t know if there were any improvements in my condition except that my head felt a little bit clearer. Yesterday was day 1.

I am also fasting in the meantime. I started my fast as well yesterday.

I was wondering if I should just take the inactivated sodium chlorite instead. What I did was add 5 drops of NACLO2 to 3 litres of distilled water. Is that too high a dosage?

PPM is confusing. Can you simplify it in terms of drops and litres? A drop a litre or two drops a litre? What would you recommend? And if 5 drops for 3 litres is too high, should I just throw that can of water away and prepare a new batch based on whatever you recommend in response to this post?

BTW would dosage that you recommend be safe enough to take on a fast(I am eating nothing, just resting and drinking water)

THanks Silverfox. I have read many of your posts and have noted that you have made new discoveries about mms in the last three years. Could you have a FAQ section on curezone where people like me who ask questions repeated in the past can access that FAQ section thereby also reducing the banality for you answering the samq uestions again and again?

Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)