CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fire your doctor~

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
RainbowBright Views: 13,786
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,824,618

Re: Fire your doctor~

Wow! Amazing info. I was starting to suspect that I may not even have a full-blown kidney infection anyways! I really think I just have the same old urinary tract problems that I've always had, which I definitely need to fix, but they are not urgent enough to take an extremely toxic poisonous Antibiotic for 20 days! Ugh! And what gets me is that this woman is a naturopath, not just a regular MD! That's why I was seeing her, since I have phobias of regular docs and drugs.

Yes, flora is a huge problem with me and always has been, after taking tons of Antibiotics and birth control pills for years. I struggled with yeast infections for many years until I started taking probiotics regularly and that cleared up the yeast infections, at least enough that I didn't have the annoying vaginal symptoms anymore. Actually, when I first learned about iodine, I started taking the recommended 50 mg per day, but quickly found that my yeast infection symptoms came back. I'm not saying Iodine is bad (I think it's great), but I did feel that it was messing with my flora (I don't have a lot of wiggle room in that department), so I cut way back on it to just a few drops per day of the half-strength Lugols.

Strangely, I had an intuitive flash last night that perhaps one way to look at the whole problem was just as a matter of bacterial balance. After all, if e-coli was supposedly invading my kidney, wouldn't overwhelming my whole body with good bacteria help to crowd it out? Maybe this is overly simplistic, but based on this thought I started downing handfuls of probiotic capsules and have been doing so all day. Now your article comes on flora! Wow!

I feel so much better already and I am hoping that I will eventually be able to get rid of these problems entirely. And as for abstinence, no my man won't like it, but I honestly can't even think about sex right now. It's about as appealing as catheterization (which is to say NOT appealing at all, lol.)

Thanks again for the fantastic info!

RB :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)