CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

dvjorge Views: 2,805
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,392

Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

Etienne,
In my case, I don't react to any chemical, odors, smoke, perfume , etc. I don't have nail fungus, skin problems, neither nasal allergy. I don't get flu even when I am in contact with sick people. I took a long Antibiotic round during 2008, as you know, after that all my digestive problems began. I discovered it was an intestinal fungal overgrowth early ( 3 weeks after the Antibiotics ) and begun the treatment. I can not say I was years suffering candida because I enjoyed a very good health before it. My intestinal overgrowth was totally caused by the Antibiotics . I never had any digestive problem before them. I could eat rocks without any problem. In spite of this, it has been almost impossible for me to eradicate it and come back to normal. I don't have any other known health problem that I can say caused it. So, the concept of EI doesn't apply too much in my case. I think candida in the gut is an iatrogenic illness caused by the same medications. If I weren't taken the Antibiotics , my life was normal. It was the antibiotics that caused it in me.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.781 sec, (1)