CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

Waiting4Healing Views: 2,840
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,370

Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

If it makes you feel any better, it could get worse. You could have gastroparesis.

Imagine the times when you are hungry but can't eat right away. After a while you get to feeling "bad". Low blood sugar, feeling weak and out of sorts. But the hunger tells you when to eat to avoid that.

Now imagine not feeling hungry. Because the last meal (which was really too small to even call a proper meal) is still sitting in your stomach not being digested. It may be hours before you feel hungry again, but you feel tired and weak much sooner. The more protein and fat the meal contained, the longer it sits in the stomach. A quick sugary treat might help raise the blood Sugar level, but then you can't do that if you're trying to starve off a Candida outbreak. If you had a liquid meal instead, it passes through a bit faster. But drinking your meals isn't very satisfying.

Having suffered from gastroparesis for two years now, I have to say it's a horrible disease that I would not wish on anyone. It feels like you're dying, but very very slowly. Combine that with (confirmed) parasites and (likely) yeast. Oh, and don't forget to through in the confirmed allergies/sensitivities to gluten, soy, corn, tomato, and a few other assorted foods. With the few "safe" foods remaining, it makes eating no longer even pleasurable.

At this point I'm looking hard into juicing, since that seems to be a relatively easy way to get good nutrients in liquid form. I don't mind the taste of greens as much as some people, but living on nothing but juice isn't very appealing.

I appreciate your comment about your daughter. I have a wife and 5-year-old son, and they are really the only reason I have for trying to stay alive right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)